School Transport / Bus Rules
1. Students can avail the school transport subject to the availability of seats and/or stoppage Parents are requested to consult the school Transport Incharge for details regarding routes of school buses. No extension or modification of existing route will be entertained
2. The Monthly Bus Service Charges for the scheduled route/routes will be as per notification. Fees will be charged for 12 months in a year (including vacation). A parent who with draws a ward to avoid Holiday charges may not be given the bus service facility after re-opening the school. The amount is payable along with school fees on a quarterly basis.
3. A student who is commuting by school bus should be at the bus stop at least 10 minutes before the up time of the bus. The bus will not wait for any latecomers. The student has to be on the correct side of the arriving bus. The scheduled timings are available with the Transport-in-charge at the school. The school reserves the right to alter the timings if and when necessary.
4. Students are issued a set of 2 identity cards (Student ID Card and Escort Card). Students ID Card should be worn by the students before boarding the bus and he or she should wear the same at all times, till the completion of the return bus journey. No one will be allowed to board the bus without the Student ID Card.
5. Students are allowed to use only the allotted bus and bus stop. No change will be allowed without prior written permission of the school. The drivers / helpers/ escorts should not be requested for change in stoppage or timings.
6. The school will not be held responsible for any lapses in the bus services. In case of discrepancies/ grievances parents are requested to contact the Transport in charge.
7. In the case of change in stop and / or bus (of a temporary or permanent nature), the permission for the same has to be sought througn an application on prescribed form available at the school Office. The filled in application form along with requisite fee to be submitted at the School Office for permanent change. However the change shall be become effective only after a written permission is granted by the school. In such event a new set of ID cards will be issued. payment of requisite fees.)
8. Any grievancs related to transport problem should be intimated to school. Drivers and helpers should not be held responsible. Unruly behaviours from the parents end may result in the cancellation of your ward's transport registration.
9. If either the identity Card or Escort Card is lost or mutilated, a new set of card(s) can be procured by applying on the prescribed form available at the School Office along with the remaining card (ID/ Escort Card) and requisite fee. The fee and the application form to be submitted at Book store.
10. If a student misses his allotted bus, he is not supposed to board any other Amrutam bus. Thereafter, it is the responsibility of the parents to drop theit wards to the school. However, the student may return by the allotted bus.
11. No Student is allowed to leave the campus on their own. However, If due to certain exagencies, a student has to leave the campus during school hours under his own arrangements, the following rules are to be observed:
• A written request from the parent/guardian is required.
• Escort Card is to be produced. (if parent/guardian come to collect the child)
• A permission slip is obtained and shown at the school gate before leaving the campus.
12. No student should go near the bus until it comes to a complete halt .
13. Student should not travel standing on the footboard or must not put their hand or head out of the window or moving around in the bus when it is the motion.
14. Consumption of edibles is not permitted in the bus. No object should be discarded inside or thrown outside the bus.
15. The driver's attention must not be distracted for any reason.
16. Unruly behavior like shrieking, shouting and playing inside the bus is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times. The bus in-charge is responsibile for maintaining discipline in the bus. Any difficulty or offence that may occur should be reported to the Principal | Transport in Charge as soon as possible. Strict action will be taken against anyone violating the Bus Rules.
17. Parents, who do not produce the escort cards at the time of receiving their wards at the bus stop / gate will not be allowed to take their children home, until they do so. Your child will be handed over only to the person carrying the escort card.
18. Parents are requested to be patient, if a bus arrives late due to any unforeseen circumstance.
19. The School cannot be held responsible for misplaced belongings in the bus. In such cases parents are requested to contact the Lost & Found section of the school.
20. A change of route is possible only on availability. The requisite fee and minimum 15 days notice is required to effect the change.
21. During Sports time / Rehearsal for events / Special Days, bus pick-up drop point might have to be readjusted to which the parents are expected to make adjustment and comply with the decision of the school.
22. During dropping, if the parent/guardian / escort does not come at pre-scheduled time to receive his ward, then the student shall be taken to school or Urban Services Office, from where they can be collected upon presentation of the extra law.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The monthly Bus Service Charges for the Scheduled Route/Routes will be as per notification.
2. Fees to be charged for 12 months in a year. The Amount is payable along with School Fees on a quarterly basis.
3. No withdrawal would be considered without prior written one month intimation.
4. Guardians are requested to abide by the Rules & Regulations printed above and inside the Almanac.
5. Any loss / Damage of ID card are chargeable.
over to the students in class.
Note : Please contact the School Office for Stationary or other charges.